- Identify what kind of “Sales Pro” you are.
- Learn how to become a Champion Consultant.
- Shift your selling focus to a customer or client-focus.
- Adapt techniques to become a better listener and ask effective questions.
- Understand the foundation of a trusting relationship.
- Learn about various buyer styles and his/her level of interest.
- Integrate the S.T.E.P.S. and F.E.A.R.S. models to your daily practices.
- Handle rejections in an effective and consultative way.
- Use recommended strategies when closing sales.
Have you ever wondered why some salespeople always manage to get the sale through? No matter how difficult their customers are or how expensive their product or service is, they still manage to finalize the sale.
You may wonder if there is there a single-secret formula to successful selling or if you need a certain personality type to be a great seller. The answer is no, however, we have provided plenty of tools and strategies in this course to increase your chances of making a good sale. To become a better salesperson, you consistently and consciously need to work on yourself, you need to know your market, your product/service, and most importantly – your customer.
This is a business-to-business (B2B) focused sales course with a different approach to selling – you will learn how to shift your focus from the actual sale, and instead, focus on the customer’s wants and needs. You will also learn how consultative selling is different from other types of selling, and gain insight into the different “prospect and buyer types.”
You will establish a solid understanding of how to build trusting relationships, why not all sales prospects are good clients, as well as learn the buyer vs. selling process, what questions to ask, and much more.