- Use motivational tips to become “hungrier”
- Identify distractions and negative people
- Understand the importance of putting your ideas on paper
- Recognize how and when to go beyond what seems logical
- Apply change techniques
- Learn what to do when you feel stuck and discouraged
- Start believing in yourself
- Do not waste time; it’s never too late
- Realize your background and/or circumstances do not have to distract you from achieving whatever you desire
- Take pride in your story and your journey
- Learn the importance of visualization
- Do not fear saying no or making difficult decisions
- Focus not only on yourself, but on others as well
- Recognize the danger of using words such as, “and,” “but,” and “if”
We are all born with gifts and talents and the ability to become great. The problem is that too many people fail to utilize their minds and thoughts to their advantage. This Les Brown course is all about helping you open your mind to what’s keeping you away from becoming the best you can be. Are you a negative person? Do you let your comfort zone limit you? Are you surrounded by energy vampires? Do you think you’re too old?
Do you think you’re not good enough? All these questions are based in fear, fear of rejection, fear of not being good enough. If you’re tired of living a mediocre life and want to achieve greatness and live out your dreams, then this course is perfect for you!
Remember, what Les, the great Motivational Speaker says, “Someone’s opinion about you does not have to become your reality.”
If you utilize these self-development teaching components effectively, you will start seeing a shift in your thinking and your behavior.